- RealCrypt (1) / FalseCrypt
- OpenCrypt / LibreCrypt / FreeCrypt
- NewCrypt /LastCrypt
- TCFNATC (TheCrypterFormerkNownAsTrueCrypt) (2)
- Drypt (Drive / Disk encRYPTion)
- Count of Monte Crypto | MonteCrypto
- YogaCrypt | GuruCrypt | MasterCrypt
- CryptOn | EnCrypt
- SafeCrypt | SecuredCrypt
- CrossCrypt | CPCrypt
(1) Already used as as fork name
(2) Abbrevation Only (License)
There are so many suggestions HERE that I selected a few interesting ones and make a poll. This poll is purely informative to see what the community would like as a name. There are other issues involved (Like domains, similarity to other products) which I did not investigate. But I removed all the ones which are obviouly not possible because they violate the TrueCrypt License.
I tried to make groups of similar ideas,to reduce the option count.
And I also wanted to test the Poll feature